· Dhan varsha diwali Potli is Specially prepared for you which which enhance the flow of Money
· It Has the Mix of energised Products which is a great combo pack
· Energised Potli by Vastumiracles.com
· Dhan varsha potli brings wealth to the worshiper. Placing Dhan Varsha potli at home or office in your cash box bestows one with divine happiness, success and a lifetime of luxuries.
· Once mata laxmi is pleased with a person, his luck draws wealth like a magnet. A devotee who worships Dhan varsha potli on diwali brings success and wealth.
· Dhan varsha potli our financial difficulties and showers limitless finances, prosperity, fame, success, luck and peace of mind for every member of your family. Goddess laxmi hands are always extended to bless people. Are you facing financial crisis in your life or are all your businesses failing and making you insolvent, don't worry, bestow the blessings of goddess laxmi by placing this Dhan varsha potli on this diwali.
1.Shree kuber yantra It is believed to bring luck and prosperity to the one who possesses it.
2. Shree laxmi charan paduka: These laxmi steps or footprint (charan padukas) are placed on both sides of the door frame. The charan paduka should face inside the house.
3. Kamal gatta mala: kamal gatta mala is blessed by Goddess Laxmi and daily mantra chanting brings wealth and prosperity. It also removes bad luck & poverty.
4.Rakt Kunja Mala: Keeping Gunja Beads in Wallet / Locker / Jewel-box / Cash Box said to attract Wealth.Gives blessings from Mahakali, Mahalakshmi, Mahasaraswati. Gives lots of Positive vibrations wherever kept.
5. Dakshinavarti shankh: Shankh represents wealth and prosperity. These types of shakhas are found in deep seas and are very rare. Dakshinavarti shankh is considered very auspicious when kept at any sacred place or the place of worship. This shankha is believed to bring good luck and prosperity. Also, it is known to remove all the negatives energies. This is a non-blowable shankh.
6.Yellow Kaudi: one's place of wealth bestows the blessings of Lord Kuber and goddess Lakshmi.
7. Gomti Chakra : Gomati chakra brings prosperity in your life,Increasing wealth and happiness. Gomati chakra, best for all kinds of protection of children from evil effects,increases your spirituality also. Help to cure disease and good for health. Used for Lakshmi Pooja and brings luck
8. Shri yantra: "Koorm Prishthiya Meru Shree Yantra" means Shree Yantras which is mounted at the back of the tortoise upwards. It is also believed that the tortoise lifted the weight of the earth over its back ,In relation to Lord Kachhap avatar (incarnation of Lord Vinshnu) . It is also believed that the whole energy and substance of this living world or earth is created around Meru Prishth (back of tortoise) which has elements like water,earth along with mountains etc.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with the tags and manuals. It should be with the original packaging. The product is to be returned within 15 days of purchase.
Once your returned product is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and its condition. The refund will be processed immediately, and a credit will be given to the original method of payment, within 5 working days.
We will replace the products with any of our products, free of cost, within 15 days of your purchase. To avail this facility please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.