When you’re buying a flat in an apartment or looking to rent out a flat you should still look for certain Vastu aspects. A lot of people still think that Vastu for home is not important because their home is not touching the ground (i.e not on the ground floor) but vastu for home doesn’t work that way. No matter how many floors up you are, you’re still connected to the ground.
Here are a few things that you must keep in mind :
- The flat must have a normal shape, such as a square or rectangle.
- The apartment must never fall at the dead end of a road.
- T-point buildings must be avoided.
- Every room must have four walls or corners.
- Analyze the soil of the site (different soils create a different kind of vibrations)
- Furnishings must be placed in the south and west directions.
- Maximum open space must be kept in south and east directions.
- The main door to your apartment should be in the North-East direction of the North or East facing wall.
- Avoid apartments that have large bodies of water in the South or West direction of the apartment.
- Balconies should be on the North, East or Northeast directions preferably.
- Staircases should be towards South, West directions and it should never be on North and East directions because the larger headroom on Northeast is not acceptable.